I like the Ocean and this is all the stuff I know about the ones around the world.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Puffer Fish Day


The puffer fish blows up. The spikes around it when it blows up are spiky. Puffer fish are very thin or the opposite of blown up when they are not blown up. When they are blown up it makes most of their enemies to hard to eat them.

Most puffer fish are goldish-yellow.

Tomorrow will be Beluga Whales.
Rehm


Note from the Editor: We couldn't find any pictures on the web we could use. Rehm was not happy about that. Then I remembered that Aunt Sherri had sent us some puffers for Rehm's room that I had put away for later. We got one out and took pictures. Rehm was very happy to find out he has a "pet dead puffer fish!"

3 comments:

Brenna and Molly said...

Keep posting these great things Rehm! We love learning all about oceans and fish from you.

Mom said...

Rehm, I love your new pet. Are you going to fish with Papa at the beach?

I heard about your great presentation at school. Wish I could have been there.
Cici

Sherri said...

I am so glad you have the puffer fish! I love him. Be careful when you hold him, he has stuck me many times.